Career Anchors: Participant Workbook, Fourth Edition
Using the Career Anchors Participant Workbook as your guide you will be able to explore and better understand your workplace skills and competencies, career motives and values.
With this program, you will gain new insight into your career values and how they relate to your past and future choices. This easy-to-use workbook includes information about career development and a more complete description of the eight career anchors categories. This new edition features updated or new information that addresses issues such as
- The rapidly changing world of business including more information on globalization, heightened competition, new technologies, greater organizational instability and uncertainty and shifting societal values, all of which influence career trajectories and career anchors
- A more detailed description and elaboration of the eight anchors
- A Role Mapping Process that helps to consider the various external demands and pressures with suggested action steps.
- A Work Career and Family/Life Priority Grid that includes suggestions for how the work, family, and personal patterns identified can interact (for better or worse) with each of the eight career anchors
- A new "looking ahead" section of the workbook that begins with a comprehensive look at how the world of work is changing and what these changes may mean for each of the career anchors
- Developmental activities that participants can use as next steps in their career development
Once you have completed the Career Anchors Self-Assessment, this workbook will be your next-step resource for analyzing and understanding your particular career anchor.