MOVE CONFIDENTLY INTO THE PURPOSE GOD HAS FOR YOU
With a rallying cry to "remember Lot's wife," Bible teacher Christine Caine motivates us to stop looking back, to let go, and to move forward into what God promises for our lives. With the strategies Christine shares, this study will equip you to:
- stop looking back and start looking to Jesus
- invite Jesus to help you let go of whatever is holding you back
- step into God's plans, purposes, and promises
Remembering Lot's wife encourages us to trust Jesus with our future and to boldly follow him into the opportunities and plans we simply don't yet see.
This study guide includes:
- Individual access to five streaming video sessions
- Video notes and a comprehensive structure for group discussion time
- Personal Bible study between sessions with questions and reflection
- Leader's notes
Sessions and video run times:
- Where You Look, You Will Go (22:00)
- Knowing We Are Children of the King (23:00)
- Going Again for the Promises of God (23:00)
- A Little Can Do a Lot (19:00)
- It's Time to Rise Up (22:00)
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself--with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all video sessions online. (You don't need to buy a DVD!)
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2028. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.