Are you new to the apparel industry but have a dream to make a clothing line or product? Are you intimidated by contacting clothing factories or fabric mills? Are you having trouble willing your clothing line into existence?
In the world of apparel design, bringing your vision to life can be a daunting task. From design ideation to finished product, the manufacturing process involves multiple steps and can be difficult to navigate without guidance. This is where Get It Made comes in.
Authored by Mindy Martell, "The Apparel Mentor," an industry professional with over 15 years of experience owning and operating a clothing factory and featured in the Today Show and KARE NBC, this comprehensive guide provides a step-by-step framework for successfully manufacturing apparel designs.
The book covers everything from selecting the right materials and factories to managing production timelines and quality control.
Whether you're an aspiring designer, an independent entrepreneur, or a fashion design student, this book is the ultimate resource to help you bring your apparel designs to life.
Don't let the manufacturing process intimidate you - pick up a copy of Get It Made and take the first step towards turning your fashion dreams into a reality.
- Industry secrets and lingo you need to know
- Tips for working with and hiring the right professional
- Stories and lessons from apparel entrepreneurs who have been in your shoes
- A proven framework timeline and action plan to building your business
- Access to worksheets which will help keep you on track
- The clarity and confidence you need to pursue your dream